Re: [ARSCLIST] Stereo records.

Ditto! I had a 78 album of Disney's Zorro (can still sing some of them) and of TOPS pop music - including Carl Perkins singing Blue Suede Shoes - and Jimmy Stewart telling two Winnie the Pooh stories (pre-Disney) from which I got this quote:

"Pooh, You're a real friend. Not like some!" ---Eeyore

Bucky Fuller liked to say that what exists when you are born is what is natural - this from a man born before radio, airplanes, cars and telephones. The would was pretty magical to him! And think about this - he did not get his first glasses until after age 5 - so even the sight of eyes was new and wonderful! He was quite a man for hsi times...

<L>