Re: [ARSCLIST] Repairing (or purchasing) a Uher

----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard L. Hess"
For example, I have three working A810s and three in various stages of disprepair. One of those I intend to get working with parts from the others. One was given to me as a carcass with lots of missing parts, and another has been scavenged to repair damaged pieces on the first three. I don't think I have enough parts/patience/energy to get the fifth machine working.

Ooh, ooh, I want one. Send all parts (and a manual) to...

I wonder what it will be like in 20-30 years? We'll have to have a personal machine shop!

Sounds like you'll be set with your collection of parts machines. I'm trying to collect MX5050s. They're everywhere and cheap to get.

Cheers,

Richard

Richard L. Hess

Phillip