Re: [ARSCLIST] ARSC Convention -- Who's coming? (now Hangi vs Umu)

Now an umu is Tonga, and given the fact they just had a 7.8 scale earthquake, I
don't think it's a good idea for us to go digging a pit there.  It is similar
to a hangi, but an undesirable way to bake tapes!  We just need a pig, lamb,
chickens, venison, plenty of vegetables, and someone prepared to dig a BIG hole
in their back garden!  Oh yes, non-exploding rocks and railway sleepers, then
we are good to go. Sorry, I have gotten carried away now - I can almost smell
it cooking! Completely off archiving now ;-)