Re: [ARSCLIST] ARSC Convention -- Who's coming?

Many NZ's have 'sheds', but they are in their back yards and used by 'blokes'
-it would be unusual for them to be sticky!  As far as the food goes.....we
could discuss 'laying a hangi'....this takes a lot of skill and hours to
bake........your task is, if you accept it, is to look up hangi, then you'll
know what I mean!

Quoting Lou Judson <loujudson@xxxxxxx>:

> So, can we discuss the preservation methods for old NZ foods? How long
> must they be baked before they can be eaten without stickyshed? How
> long will it last "on the shelf"...
>
> Sorry.
>
> Lou Judson ? Intuitive Audio
> 415-883-2689
>
> On May 6, 2006, at 5:59 AM, Steven Smolian wrote:
>
> > This is a collector's organization.  Only "Old Zealand" type food for
> > the likes of us.  I'll be there to share it as well.

Marie O'Connell
Sound Archivist/Sound Engineer/Sound Consultant
Center for Oral History & Cultural Heritage
University of Southern Mississippi
Phone: 601-266-6514
Mobile: 601-329-6911