Re: [ARSCLIST] Disc extractions

Dear Mike Richter,

Thanks for the reply.  I knew you would offer your wisdom.  Yes, I neglected to include that the extraction is from CD-R/DA.  Unfortunately, the best source in the present situation; analog source no longer being available.  I am confident in the quality of the transfer to CD done 7 years ago.  So, if it is a bit-for-bit extraction with Exact Audio Copy the .wav should be equal to what is on the disc.  Both numerically and sonically, right?

Thanks again,
Kevin