Re: [ARSCLIST] Disc extractions

Kevin,

That is my experience with Exact Audio Copy -- excellent piece of software.

The disc extraction within Samplitude V8 also is excellent -- and, for my work flow, faster, since I'm in Samplitude all day, anyway.

I have not done an actual bit-for-bit test, but, presumably, missing or flipped bits would, a good percentage of the time, be audible. I find no audible artifacts.

EAC's reporting is superb. Even when it has problems, it recovers the audio file.

Did anyone mention it's free? www.exactaudiocopy.de

Cheers,

Richard