From: Eugene Lew [mailto:elew@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2006 5:38 PM
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Quality Mini Disc Players?

Greetings,

If you're looking for a more affordable option, Denon and Sony (used
to?) make rack units that had digital outputs.
We have a Sony MDS-E10; it's built nicely and does a good job helping
us transfer (via coax) to CD recorder or HD.
The catch is that the only place I've seen them offered lately is eBay.

good luck,
/EL

Disclaimer: http://www.sabc.co.za/disclaimer/emaildisclaimer.htm
<http://www.sabc.co.za/disclaimer/emaildisclaimer.htm>