Re: [ARSCLIST] Brunswick Records rights/Universal

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Richter" <mrichter@xxxxxxx>
> David Lennick wrote:
>
> > For 5 years I did a late-night CBC program that featured mostly old,
obscure, ancient and probably untraceable stuff. Had a great audience and
the largest
> > share that time slot ever had....20% of my audience was from the States.
Vince Giordano once sent me a card and some LPs, having caught the signal at
his
> > place in Brooklyn. I'd go back to doing that kind of show, but I'd
probably have to start my own satellite network....call it "You Can't Be
Sirius".

> Trademark infringement - Sirius is one of the satellite radio companies.
>
> If it isn't copyright, it will be something else.

What was the fake network that was supposedly broadcasting in the
"Big Broadcast Of..." films? That would be perfect for a 78-based
nostalgia webcast...