Re: [ARSCLIST] Brunswick Records rights/Universal

Bob Olhsson wrote:

> Mike Csontos wrote:
>
> >The problem for the rest of us is that it means that only "fat cats" can be
> >broadcasters, or do much of anything else these days.
>
> Hardly!
>
> You can find and broadcast great little-known performers and songwriters.  The cost of doing this has never been remotely as affordable as it is today.
>
> Create new broadcasts the next generations will want to preserve!

For 5 years I did a late-night CBC program that featured mostly old, obscure, ancient and probably untraceable stuff. Had a great audience and the largest
share that time slot ever had....20% of my audience was from the States. Vince Giordano once sent me a card and some LPs, having caught the signal at his
place in Brooklyn. I'd go back to doing that kind of show, but I'd probably have to start my own satellite network....call it "You Can't Be Sirius".

dl