Re: [ARSCLIST] Brunswick Records rights/Universal

David Lennick wrote:

For 5 years I did a late-night CBC program that featured mostly old, obscure, ancient and probably untraceable stuff. Had a great audience and the largest
share that time slot ever had....20% of my audience was from the States. Vince Giordano once sent me a card and some LPs, having caught the signal at his
place in Brooklyn. I'd go back to doing that kind of show, but I'd probably have to start my own satellite network....call it "You Can't Be Sirius".

Trademark infringement - Sirius is one of the satellite radio companies.

If it isn't copyright, it will be something else.

Mike
--
mrichter@xxxxxxx
http://www.mrichter.com/