Re: [ARSCLIST] creating access cd's

Milan p. Milovanovic wrote:
Don,

how about Ghost? I've heard it is pretty good when dealing with returning
system back.

There are many system backup programs with varying virtues, limitations and costs. My own choice is Acronis TrueImage in part because I like the way it makes files accessible from the backup and in part because it is both quick and reliable.

Ghost is not a backup program per se (it was developed to clone drives) though it can be used for that purpose. I have a dislike of Symantec and its products for historical reasons and would use Ghost only if it had no competition. Even for drive cloning, DriveImage (which I do own) is recognized as superior on several counts, though it, too, is really usable for backup rather than being designed for the pupose.

Mike
--
mrichter@xxxxxxx
http://www.mrichter.com/