Re: [ARSCLIST] creating access cd's

on 1/24/06 9:56 PM, Mark W. Downs at dylanger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> in the protools session and simply drop all the files into TOAST, but this is
> not working.  is my computer missing some program, or is there a setting in
> TOAST that i must switch?  thanks for all the feedback so far.

It's been a long time since I've used Toast on OS 9, but I suspect that
you're using data mode. You need to switch it to audio CD mode, I think this
is in a tab at the top of the Toast window.

Also, I don't think that Toast can write dual mono files - that is separate
left and right soundfiles as a stereo track on a CD. I believe that they
need to be interleaved. To write dual mono files as a stereo track you'll
need to use Jam.

--
Konrad Strauss
Director of Recording Arts