Re: [ARSCLIST] backup software (was: creating access cd's)

Milan p. Milovanovic wrote:
Don,

how about Ghost? I've heard it is pretty good when dealing with returning
system back.

Milan

Actually, I've heard of a number of problems with recent versions of Ghost used with XP. My experience with version 2001 was enough to distrust it for backing up system drives. It was *the* back-up software before Symantec got hold of it. Then it just got strange. Fine if you are backing up working files. But I won't us it anymore for system drives.

Lately the recommended app. has been Drive Snap Shot. http://www.drivesnapshot.de/en/index.htm

I have no experience at this time with it. But I soon will.

Angie Dickinson Mickle
Avocado Productions
www.avocadoproductions.com

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.375 / Virus Database: 267.14.22/239 - Release Date: 1/24/2006