Re: [ARSCLIST] creating access cd's

----- Original Message -----
From: "Don Cox" <doncox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> One of the biggest nuisances in Windows is that you cannot simply back
> up C: in any simple way. Being used to the Amigas, where you can simply
> copy all the files on the system partition to a CD, I find this
> tiresome.

There is software available that allows a user to "clone" drives...that is
to copy the entire contents of a drive to another one. However, with current
drive sizes reaching 250GB and up...copying your HD to CD-R's would be
much like copying old 40 or 65MB drives to floppies!

For example. it would take over a hundred CD-R's to copy my 80GB HD,
assuming it was pretty well full (which it would be if I could convert
78's to sound files, in short order...)

...stevenc
http://users.interlinks.net/stevenc/