Re: [ARSCLIST] creating access cd's

Mark W. Downs wrote:
just to clarify:
the problem i am having is getting the cds to contain audio.  my cd players
cannot read the cds.  i have a mac 9.2.2 and TOAST 4.1.1.  usually, i only use
TOAST to make preservation copies, which contain the .wav file and some
metadata and whatever gets added in TOAST.  so, these cds are not supposed to
be listenable.  the access copies are made on a marantz professional.  to
provide a higher level of service to our users, i was hoping to make the tracks
in the protools session and simply drop all the files into TOAST, but this is
not working.  is my computer missing some program, or is there a setting in
TOAST that i must switch?  thanks for all the feedback so far.
mark

What *is* on the disc that will not play? Does it have the tracks? How are they seen by the OS?

A disc that will not play may be failing for many reasons. Without knowing the contents you do get, we cannot tell the symptoms; without knowing the symptoms, we cannot help with theirad tses.

Mike
--
mrichter@xxxxxxx
http://www.mrichter.com/