Re: [ARSCLIST] creating access cd's

just to clarify:
the problem i am having is getting the cds to contain audio.  my cd players
cannot read the cds.  i have a mac 9.2.2 and TOAST 4.1.1.  usually, i only use
TOAST to make preservation copies, which contain the .wav file and some
metadata and whatever gets added in TOAST.  so, these cds are not supposed to
be listenable.  the access copies are made on a marantz professional.  to
provide a higher level of service to our users, i was hoping to make the tracks
in the protools session and simply drop all the files into TOAST, but this is
not working.  is my computer missing some program, or is there a setting in
TOAST that i must switch?  thanks for all the feedback so far.
mark

--
MSIS Candidate
Kilgarlin Center for the Cultural Record