Re: [ARSCLIST] Telefunken & DGG

Earl Mathewson, a now-deceased Toronto collector, had a number of Nazi-era discs
that I borrowed and taped (for research..also for use on an Intersound CD titled
"Never Again"). One was a twelve-inch brown-label Grammophon pressing containing
a speech by one of the Nazi biggies (Goering or Goebbels, don't have the tape
handy to check), cut center-start, and the flip side was Schubert's Marche
Militaire (might have been Melichar conducting..definitely late 1920s copyright
date).

dl