Re: [ARSCLIST] Other memorable record stores

Tower bankrupt? First I have heard - here's a listing of their stores:

http://www.towerrecords.com/Stores/default.asp

or is it just that we have so many here in N California? Only Sam Goody I have seen in my life is in San Diego... Tower is our local mega-store, though I shop at Village Music in Mill Valley: http://www.villagemusic.com/ gotta keep the locals alive!

<L>

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689