Re: [ARSCLIST] Other memorable record stores

What huge record emporia? Tower is bankrupt, Virgin has been closing
underperforming stores, and the world has moved to downloading content and
ordering from Amazon. So there's that, and Sam Goody.  Used record stores
aren't what they used to be either because their best stuff gets put up on
Ebay. Are we better off? Yes and no. I now have access to music I'd never
have considering my South Texas locale. Yet, it costs much more than it
would've had I sought it out on my own.