Re: [ARSCLIST] Other memorable record stores

stevenc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> [...]

There were great surplus electronics places in Toronto..I remember when
Teltronics on Yonge Street had piles of World Transcriptions for a quarter a pop
in 1964. Bought the Jan Peerce (Paul Robinson) one and a few others there. If
I'd been older and wiser I'd have bought all of 'em. I know one collector who
found a ton of original 16" Goon Show transcriptions at that place.

dl