Re: [ARSCLIST] Other memorable record stores

I sent this to 78-L last week but not to this list, and I don't know if the
sale is finished by now or not, but Record Archive on Mount Hope in Rochester
is closing that location (everything that remains will go over to the other
store on East Avenue) and everything in the store is a buck. LPs, CDs,
DVDs....not the nice 78s hanging on the wall, though. I asked.

http://www.recordarchive.com/newsletter.asp

I notice they haven't updated their newsletter for a few days so maybe they're
busy closing the joint.

dl