Re: [ARSCLIST] Requiem for the DAT (redux, was Storage of audio CDs)

In pace requiescat, Kaddish to follow. My ten-year-old Panasonic 3700, which
has served me well, now refuses to open. Previously it had been showing serious
signs of head wear (I've replaced the heads twice since I've owned it), but
now..well, pardner, I'm afraid this is the end.

BANG!

(blows smoke away from pistol)

dl