Re: [ARSCLIST] USB/Firewire v PCI card was : [ARSCLIST] Reducing soundcard/circuit noise

Here's another "yes" to RME products. I've been using 9652's, Multifaces and the DIGI96/8 PAD. At the main studio I was working at we had 9652's in all the Giga Studio units as well as all the Mac's running Logic and Nuendo. All the film scores, TV shows, ballet's, concerto's...everything went through these and sounded wonderful.

Mark