Re: [ARSCLIST] Any feedback on the status of Hogan Archive at Tulane University (in New Orleans)

Parker wrote:
> Jon Noring wrote:

>> My comment was a general statement rather than being specific to
>> Hogan.

> The problem with archives is almost universal. It's economic.

> I did approximately 20% of that collection already, but work couldn't
> continue - and not because Hogan didn't want to.

I was under the impression, from the blog article, that most of the
Hogan Archive is printed materials. Is this right?

Of what you did, was it primarily sound transfers, or did you also do
document scanning?

Jon