Re: [ARSCLIST] Any feedback on the status of Hogan Archive at Tulane University (in New Orleans)

Parker Dinkins wrote:

I went to law school in that building - those floors are way above sea
level. I don't know whether the windows have held, but the new library is
higher and is directly across the street, so it may have been shielded by
it. Moisture is always a problem without air conditioning, and at one time
in the distant past that collection didn't receive 24/7 climate control for
economic reasons. It's all conjecture at this point.

Given that there is no power, air conditioning is irrelevant and any collection dependent on it is at risk.

Mike
--
mrichter@xxxxxxx
http://www.mrichter.com/