Re: [ARSCLIST] AV to DV - PC or Mac?--A list.

macs may seem more expensive but when you compare features and quality,
the difference is negligible. (firewire, excellent support, ....)

Oh gee, I guess I'll have to explain to my PC that it's not supposed to be able to do firewire 400 or firewire 800. That must be only for macs. Come on folks, give me a break. There's also excellent support out there are cheap prices or even free if you buy from a reputable company.

Diamond Productions
Specializing in analog tape & film preservation / restoration in the
digital domain.
Dave Bradley   President