Re: [ARSCLIST] AV to DV - PC or Mac?

Without getting into a big long story, I've used PC's for the past 15
years. Before that I used Amiga's. The Amiga's were always better. Three
months ago I made the move to Apple. To put it bluntly PC's suck in
comparison. Apple rules.

I've used Amigas in the past (glad they are gone) and have to say that no Mac I've touched in the last 3 years can hold a candle to my PC running XP Professional with the Adobe audio and video products.