Re: [ARSCLIST] AV to DV - PC or Mac?--A list.

On Jun 18, 2005, at 19:31, Dave Bradley wrote:

Oh gee, I guess I'll have to explain to my PC that it's not supposed
to be
able to do firewire 400 or firewire 800.

my comments were in response to a dogmatic statement from a non mac user. yes IEEE1394 is supported by all. (it is a mac innovation) yes pc and mac are supported by avid and in the case of pc make sure that you have the correct hardware configuration.

the best advice is to find your software and work with the platform
needed.

Dale
dale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.longrunaudio.com