Re: [ARSCLIST] Dewey Groom Radio Station Discs

Contact any of the record companies which produce issues of country music,
among them County, Copper Creek, Shanachie/Yazoo, Bear Family, Document
et.al.  They may wish to purchase them.
Auction them on eBay or elsewhere.
Best wishes, Thomas Stern.

County Records:  www.countysales.com
   County Sales, Floyd, VA.
   ? phone: (540) 745-2001
   ? fax: (540) 745-2008
   ? e-mail: sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copper Creek:   www.coppercreekrec.com/
  copper creek records ? po box 3161 ? Roanoke, VA 24015 ?
  1-888-438-2448 ?
  info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yazoo:  www.shanachie.com/
  Shanachie Entertainment Corp.
  37 East Clinton Street
  Newton, NJ 07860
  Phone +1 (973) 579-7763
  Fax +1 (973) 579-7083
    contact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bear Family  www.bear-family.de
  BEAR FAMILY RECORDS
  P.O.BOX 1154 · D-27727 HAMBERGEN · GERMANY
  TEL: 04748 -82 16 0 · FAX:04748-82 16 20
  FAX Int:(49)4748-82 16 20
EMAIL: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ( Deutsche Kunden)
EMAIL: bear@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ( International customers

Document Records www.document-records.com/
  Document Records Ltd.,
  Unit 2c Creek Road. Bladnoch Bridge. Bladnoch. Newton Stewart. DG8 9AB.
UK.
  Tel: 01988 403200. Fax: 01988 402333