Re: [ARSCLIST] Dolby B in software

At 08:48 AM 4/19/2003 +0000, Don Cox wrote:

Dolby B is a two-band compressor. Not rocket science nowadays.

No, but it also is an additive process with specific, unpublished time constants, which could be sussed out from schematics, I guess.

But, IIRC Dolby B is a single-band process and Dolby A is a 4-band process.
Dolby C might be a 2-band process, but I didn't pay as much attention to
that when it came out, so I'm not sure.

Cheers,

Richard