Re: [ARSCLIST] Dolby B in software

From: Patent Tactics, George Brock-Nannestad

Richard L. Hess wrote:
 Dolby C might be a 2-band process, but I didn't pay as much
> attention to that when it came out, so I'm not sure.

----- it used to be described as Dolby-B used twice (series coupled
circuits), and it worked wonderfully, at least when recording and
replaying on the same Professional Walkman.

By the way, during the 2002 Munich AES Convention I asked Ray
M. Dolby subsequent to a special lecture of his, whether the
various systems were available for software emulation, and he
stated they are. So, perhaps questions in the right place might
clear up what has until now given us a lot of mail.

Kind regards,

George

George