Re: arsclist Re: Message formatting

ARSClist members,

Please remember that the new list address is: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Also, could we please keep discussions not related to audio archives off
the list. If you feel that somebody is not following proper list etiquette
or needs technical help, please send them an off-list note and help them out.

Remember, all of these messages get sent to the mailboxes of 400 busy
people, are archived permanently and are accessible to everybody on the net
through Google and other search engines. I don't think that we want or need
to clutter the archives of this list with messages about top and bottom
posting or html formatted messages.

Thanks,
David Seubert
ARSClist co-administrator