Re: CD track marking

At 03:42 PM 1/15/2003 -0500, James L Wolf wrote:
I use Soundforge to split up tracks. WavLab is also good for this. You
just drop the markers, then cut and paste your tracks. I've never had a
problem with it. The inability to do this is CoolEdit is one its biggest
drawbacks. Usually I'll do all my sound processing in CoolEdit and then
do the final track splitting in Soundforge.

A simple and inexpensive program (uncrippled shareware with a $10 request) is CDWAV. It is essentially limited to capturing audio and splitting the track, at your option generating a CUE sheet or creating separate WAV files. It is linked from the URL page at my WWW site.

Mike mrichter@xxxxxxx http://www.mrichter.com/