Re: arsclist Nagra Stereo

In a message dated 1/15/2003 11:09:06 AM Pacific Standard Time, gn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

The group would love you to turn off the HTML formatting in your messages!

You might find you would get some responses if people didn't have to read
the screwy typeface!  ASCII plain text is expected in newsgroups and on
mail lists such as this.

I am not sure that I know what you are speaking about or how to do it. I am sending you this message via AOL, and do not know where to look to change how the message is sent. Your advice would be appreciated.
David Hoffman