arsclist better I hope

Thank you Mike,
I hope that this is now readable to all.

One interesting project that I am now working on it is transferring one inch videotape to several digital forms.  I had to buy a first-rate one inch machine (the price of the Sony one inch machine, new, i(in 1979) was $37,000.  I purchased one on eBay for $300, and it cost $600 to ship it to my studio.  I am now copying one inch to DV and also to CDR.

Thank you all for putting up with my AOL formatting problem I hope this is better.

Best regards,
David Hoffman
varied directions international
filmmaker