Re: arsclist turntable advise / Technics Sp-15

I checked.  I have the service manuals for the SP-10 III, not the 15.

I'd like a copy of the CDR for the SP-15.

Please send bill and shipping address.

I'd like to know more about the upgrade kit when it is ready.

Steven Smolian

Steven Smolian    301-694-5134
Smolian Sound Studios
CDs made from old recordings,