arsclist RE: Technics Sp-15 Service Manuals

Just a note to list members, I have placed an ebay auction for the SP-15
service manuals on CD at a slightly higher price then I have been
offering here.

 For list members, the CD's are still 20.00 each with free shipping.
Please contact me off list if you would like a CD rather then going
though he ebay process.

 Thanks

Dave Meyers
Overkill audio inc.