arsclist the dreaded microcassette

Hi all,

For some reason we've been getting a lot of microcassette deposits here
lately.  I dislike these things for so many reasons, but no matter how much
I discourage fieldworkers from using them, they still do.  Since I've being
forced to deal with them, I need some advice: is there a microcassette
player that anyone can recommend that has an actual line out (as opposed to
the headphone jack, for instance)?  I imagine that in making dubs via the
headphone jack the already poor sound quality is suffering further as a
result-is this the case?   If such a player does  not exist, or if using
the headphone jack to get a line out really isn't a big deal, is there a
decent microcassette player that anyone would recommend for dubbing to a
more preferred format?

Thanks!

andy

*********************************