78 cleaning machines.

I have rejoined the list and we are about to start of a digitizing
project that many of you have already been so helpful with in giving
advise.

We will need to clean thousands of 78s and the Keith Monk cleaning
machine has been recommended. Before we spend the thousand of dollars on
a machine such as this, has anyone out there used this machine
extensively and have and comments about it. Is it worth it or are there
others that will do just as well?

Also, what kind of cleaning solution should be used?

Thanks,

Tom Diamant
The Arhoolie Foundation
10341 San Pablo Ave.