Re: lasers and flash

I remember several discussions on the Cons Dist List concerning laser pointers and the safety of their use in museums and galleries, so did a quick search of the archive.  The following will be of interest to the list:

Kathleen Kiefer

Associate Conservator of Textiles

Winterthur Museum, Garden & Library

Route 52