Re: lasers and flash

Photography was dicussed in a workshop I went to years ago with staff
members from Historic House Museums.  One concern I heard was about
security.  Snapshots are a great way for potential thieves to "case the
joint." In that discussion, another paranoid person made a comment about
visitors with camcorders.  They said, if people have video tapes of your
site, why would they want to come visit again.

Kimberly Kotary