Information needed!!!!

Good day to all,
I am in the process of collecting information and preparing a paper for the
AICCM Textile Symposium in Queensland this coming August. As many of you may
be aware the papers will concentrate on the diversity of treatments carried
out by textile conservators.

My paper will discuss treatments that have resulted in unexpected outcomes
for whatever reason and will focus on the ingenious often-unrecorded thought
processes used by conservators to rectify these outcomes. If any of you have
experienced extra challenging treatments that required a different approach,
or the steps to the desired final outcome were complex due to the nature of
the textile, I would love to hear about it and share your information at the
symposium.
Please feel free to contact me at the following e-mail address
jane.wild@xxxxxxxxxx
Thank you.

Jane Wild
Textile Conservator