Re: Information needed!!!!

Hello

In Mallorca there is an artisan workshop, family-run, engaged in the manufacture
of Mallorcan fabrics known locally as Robes de Lleng|es.
They make every effort to maintain the artisan and Mediterranean spirit which so
characterises their product, paying  particular attention to conservation,
innovation and perfecting their work.

You can contact with them through their web, http://www.galeriesvicens.com

Best regards,
Bel Llodr`.