Re: oil printing process

        Thank you for the reply. First, I have no idea why my email is going to
individuals; it is supposed to go Texcons list. I have probably bothered
hundreds of persons unknowningly; my apologies for this. Now I will be afraid to
post again if this will be a recurrance.
       Well, I will try them and hope they have what I want and can make me
copies of needed pages which shouldn't be much. I'm in the Cleveland area and
can always try the main branch. As I said, this email should have popped up as a
list question. Again, thanx for your suggestion.