Re: Fw: Subcribing/Unsubscribing to TEXCONS and HELP

Another option might be to set up TEXCONS as a closed list.  Mail posted
to a closed list is not moderated, but subscriptions to the list, and
access by spammers, is controlled by the list administrator.  The two
listservs I administrate are set up as closed lists, and require only
infrequent intervention on my part.

Jamie

James Martin

Research Scientist in Chemistry
Williams College
james_martin.tripod.com/williams.htm

*** Please don't send e-mail attachments.  Cut-and-paste text into the
body of an e-mail message. ***