Twill tape

Does anyone have a really good source for twill tape for accession labels?
I am looking for 1/4 inch wide, white, dense weave twill tape.  Our old
supply ran out and the previous conservators did not leave the name of their
sources.  I have tried some other tapes (ie: Talas, Gaylord, etc.) but they
do not have the same quality and it is more difficult to write clear
numbers.  Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Paige Myers
Textile/Costume Conservator
North Carolina Museum of History
4650 Mail Service Center
Raleigh, NC  27699-4650
(919) 715-0200  Ext.239
e-mail:  pmyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Opinions expressed in this message may not represent the policy of my
agency.