Hanging a Rug

I would be most appreciative of any advice and guidance concerning
recommended methods for the proper hanging of a 43 inch by 92 inch
Moroccan-Berber rug.  I have read a previously posted article, authored by
Camille Breeze, on this subject, however it addressed a smaller piece, about
3 feet by 5 feet.  I was concerned that the difference in size might warrant
a different approach.

Thank you for your response.
Phil Korchek
pkorchek@xxxxxxxx