Re: Hanging a Rug

Dear Phil,

Without seeing the piece, I am hesitant to give out
advice.  It would be like a doctor trying to treat a
patient over the phone.

What I would do if I were you is read all that I can
on this subject - there is a lot out there.  Be sure
to check the AIC website - that's the American
Institute for Conservation of Works of Art.  That's a
good place to start.  CAmille is really good, so her
advice is probably very good.

Good luck,
Michele