[padg] Volunteer Needed for Promoting Preservation Chair

PADGers,

I am seeking a volunteer for the Promoting Preservation Interest Group chair.  This is a very new group with it's inaugural meeting in Chicago this weekend.  The IG has the possibility of being a dynamic place for the presentation of preservation concepts to the outside library world.  If you are interested in piloting this new group forward, or acting as a co-chair with me, please email me at aebell78@xxxxxxxxx.

Sincerely,
Adrienne Bell

"A book gives you a sense of accomplishment, a sense of belonging to the world you just inhabited, a sense of possibility. Endless possibility. No wonder they scare the hell out of some people. Books are powerful things. Within their ideas hide the keys to the future. Ban them at your own risk." Greg Moody