[padg] RE: file naming conventions?

Here is a link to the University of Michigan’s Digital Image Specifications.

http://www.lib.umich.edu/lit/dlps/dcs/UMichDigitizationSpecifications20070501.pdf

We also use our bib identifier for most special and older projects. The materials being scanned by (or by us for) the Google Michigan Digitization Project use the barcode attached to the bib record.

Lara

Lara Unger-Syrigos
Digital Conversion Supervisor
University of Michigan Library